Volunteer||in Grand Junction
in Grand Junction
Are you looking for a fulfilling addition to your life? Join our team of women who actively serve the community of Grand Junction.
Past Volunteer Events
- Clifton Elementary Family Center – Junior Service League donated various items to help the kids at Clifton Elementary, Grand Junction High School and Chipeta Elementary for the holiday season.
- Hit the Trail for Harmony Acres Event – Our goal was to raise $40,000 towards Harmony Acres building project! How? We celebrated the beautiful Western Slope and work together for the good of our community.
- Donation Drive Supporting United Way by Vectra Bank – Vectra Bank’s main priority is giving back to our communities. We collect items for in-need populations.
- EMPTY BOWLS by Grand Valley Catholic Outreach – Empty Bowls has increasingly gained generous community support to feed the hungry. All proceeds go to Grand Valley Catholic Outreach’s Soup Kitchen. Last year, 66,978 meals were prepared and served to individuals in need, and the number continues to increase each year. On any given day, about 250 to 300 individuals, families, and children will come for the noon-day meal.
- Program for 5th Grade Girls – We worked with the girls transitioning to middle school to provide them with tools and advice to deal with bullying, relationships, drugs/alcohol and more.
- Hope of the Grand Valley Christmas Party – Junior Service League baked and donated Christmas cookies.
- Adopt a Family – Junior Service League adopted families during the holiday season to provide gifts and grocery gift cards.
Are you a local Mesa County Non-Profit? Do you have an event or project coming up and need volunteers? We will do our best to provide service hours from our members. Contact Shelby Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in Volunteer Work Only?
We have the need for volunteers on a regular basis and are happy to have people help when they can.
Email email@example.com to express your interest.