Don't be intimidated by this delicious and impressive appetizer. Find it in Celebrate Colorado, page 38.
- 1 (12-16-ounce) package frozen chopped onions
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Thaw the onions; roll in paper towels to remove the excess moisture.
- Combine the onions, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl and mix well. Spoon into a shallow 2-quart soufflé dish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with corn chips or crackers
Note: The soufflé may be frozen before baking for later use.
Makes 12 servings
Read a JSL member’s review of this recipe here.
Nutrition information calculated using My Fitness Pal.
Fat: 31.9 g
Cholesterol: 80.4 mg
Sodium: 487 mg
Potassium: 135.9 mg
Carbohydrates: 5.5 g
Fiber: 0.5 g
Sugar: 1.7 g
Protein: 11 g
Vitamin A: 16.7% D.V.
Vitamin C: 3.5% D.V.
Calcium: 23.7% D.V.
Iron: 5% D.V.
Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie/day diet.